Yoga in Studio City
We bring years of alternative healing experience and offer a large variety of wellness products.
We specialize in high quality, lab-tested Hemp CBD products.
Our products contain less than 0.3% THC or are completely THC-FREE.
Our Yoga Classes in Studio City
Mosaic Wellness is focused on providing classes that bring peace and wellness to everyone who enters our calming studio space. Our Studio City yoga classes include Restorative Yoga classes, Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes, Hatha yoga classes, and more. At our yoga studio, we often host yoga classes that also incorporate other holistic wellness elements, like sound healing, guided meditation, and Reiki healing. These blended classes are sometimes led by both a yoga instructor and a healer.
In addition to our yoga classes, we host a variety of other classes that are taught by talented healers within the community. Some regular classes we host include Reiki with Sound Healing, Color Meditation, Guided Meditation, Sound Baths, and Educational Workshops. Our selection of Educational Workshops includes classes like Reiki certification and teacher training.
To see the current schedule of classes and workshops at our wellness and yoga studio, visit our Events Calendar. On our event calendar, you’ll find our wellness and fitness class schedule, as well as more information about our classes, our yoga teachers, and our roster of talented holistic healers.
The Benefits of Yoga
Yoga is a valuable way to improve your overall wellness because it’s incredibly beneficial for both the body and mind.
The Benefits of Yoga for the Body
- Increases Flexibility: Yoga asanas stretch your muscles and help you increase your range of motion, making you more flexible with each practice.
- Builds Muscle Strength: Yogis know that regular yoga practice increases the strength of your core, back, legs, and arms, helping you improve the strength of your whole body.
- Promotes Good Posture: Yoga strengthens your spinal muscles, which improves your posture.
- Improves Sleep: Studies have shown that regular yoga practice improves sleep, which has a positive impact on your overall health and well-being.
- Improves Respiratory Health: Asanas and yoga breathing exercises both improve the overall health of your respiratory system.
- Promotes Positive Cardiovascular Health: Yoga can help reduce high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, and stress, all of which are issues that are harmful to our heart health.
- Improves Poor Circulation: Yoga asanas (and the relaxation brought by yoga) help to get your blood flowing, which improves poor blood circulation.
- Protects Against Injury: Yoga can help to protect against injury by increasing your overall strength, flexibility, balance, and mental sharpness.
- Boosts Immunity: When you practice yoga, you do many postures (including inversions) that help to drain the lymph nodes. This helps your lymphatic system fight off infection and destroy cancerous cells. This lymphatic system drainage is an immediate benefit of yoga, so even new students trying yoga for the first time will receive this benefit. Alongside aiding the lymphatic system, yoga helps to lower stress hormones that can have a negative impact on your immune system.
- Releases Tension: In our busy, hectic modern world, we tend to hold a lot of tension in our body. Chronic tension in the muscles can lead to muscle fatigue, soreness, stress, and a negative mood. Yoga causes you to become more mindful about your body and where you hold tension, which helps your entire body become less tense over time.
The Benefits of Yoga for the Mind
- Calms the Mind: Yoga calms the mind, helping to reduce racing thoughts and leaving you feeling more present.
- Reduces Stress: Yoga calms the nervous system and reduces stress. Stress-reduction is actually a benefit for both the body and the mind, since stress can manifest physically in many ways.
- Combats Negative Emotions: Yoga boosts the production of positive brain chemicals like dopamine, which helps you feel happier and more positive.
- Improves Mental Clarity: Yoga allows you to achieve an inner peace and practice mindfulness, which improves your mental clarity and focus.
- Boosts Problem-Solving Abilities: Through yoga, you practice mindfulness, self-awareness, and presence, all of which are skills you need to to solve problems. Yoga also improves self-confidence and mental clarity, which helps you feel more ready to take on your day-to-day challenges.
Visit Mosaic Wellness Studio to Practice Yoga in Studio City, CA
Mosaic Wellness is located in Studio City, just north of Ventura Blvd on Riverside Dr. We’re convenient to many parts of the San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles. Our students visit us from Sherman Oaks, North Hollywood, Santa Monica, Valley Village, West Hollywood, Universal City, Tarzana, Van Nuys, and many other parts of Los Angeles. You can get Google map directions to Mosaic Wellness by clicking here.
Our Wellness Studio is just behind our holistic store, which sells a variety of wellness items, like medicinal mushrooms, Ayurvedic herbs, superfoods, and CBD oils.
12125 Riverside Dr #100
Valley Village, CA 91607
Mon-Fri: 11am – 7pm
Sat: 11am – 6pm
Sun: 12pm – 5pm
If you want to purchase high quality CBD products, it’s important that you buy your CBD products from a reputable store. While CBD is becoming increasingly popular and is popping up on more store shelves across the United States every day, it’s still a new type of product. This means that there are very few regulations around what can be called CBD. If you simply rush out and buy CBD from the closest store that sells it in your area, you run the risk of buying an inferior CBD product filled with bad ingredients— or a “CBD product” that contains little to no actual CBD.
To help you find high quality CBD oil products, we’ve written this guide to finding the best “CBD store near me.” In this article, we’ll take a detailed look at why you need to vet your CBD store, why buying CBD online is the often the best option, and what you should look for in a CBD product.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. Cannabidiol (CBD) is a natural constituent of hemp oil.